Yiwu city, Zhejiang province
Yiwu city, Zhejiang province
Bilingual school students
native English speaker
Bachelor or above
Job title: Academic Principal
Reports to: Headmaster
The Academic Principal will:
1. Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behaviour;
2. Supervise and take the responsibility for the curriculum design from Grades 1 to 12, but focus on the design and development of the curriculum from Grades 9 to 12 in the initial stage;
3. Plan and construct a timetable that supports the delivery of the curriculum;
4. Support the HR department for the foreign teaching staff recruitment and professional career development including new teachers’ induction, training and annual performance appraisal;
5. Establish a system that supports and monitors the students’ academic performance, including academic progress, and university application counselling;
6. Communicate regularly with parents, seeking their support and advice,in order to create a positive and cooperative relationship to support the student in the school and provide termly student grade and behaviour reports to parents;
7. Establish an assessment system that encourages and promotes academic excellence;
8. Plan and develop an extra-curriculum program that includes and encourages participation in international, national,provincial and municipal competitions;
9. Perform any duties that are within the scope of employment as assigned by the school and not otherwise prohibited by law or in conflict with contract;
10. Attend school weekly management meetings and the international division management meetings.
The successful candidate must have:
● A relevant degree and teaching qualification;
● Rich teaching experience for IGCSE, A-level with IB/AP teaching experience and qualification as a plus;
● Experience as a Head of Sixth Form or Senior High School. Experience of leadership in a K-12 school would be desirable.
● Demonstrable experience of successful leadership in high performing schools.
● Commitment to continuing professional development;
● Experience with boarding and pastoral duties within a boarding school.
● Outstanding communication skills with strong supervisory and leadership skills;
● Resilience with the ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively;
● Respect for the different experiences, ideas and cultural perspectives that others bring to the team;
● Cultural sensitivity and adaptability with an interest and ability to work with staff with a variety of different backgrounds and experience.
● Competitive salary:60-70k/month;
● Rent-free accommodation on campus or accommodation allowance;
● Annual return flight allowance;
● Medical insurance;
● Partially subsidized school fees for dependent children.
Beilate Management Consulting Co., LTD, We are a reliable recruiting agency based in Chengdu. We are a licensed recruiting agency working with the Public school, Training school, Internationals school, more in China. We are sure we can find you the right position you are looking for.
Please feel free to reach out to us for any question or anything you might want to ask .If you are interested, please send me the resume, photo.
Email address: email@example.com
More positions please visit our website: http://www.intlrecruitcenter.com/
English teaching position in Elementary school in Zhengzhou
Kindergarten IB homeroom teacher
ESL English teachers needed in multiple cities around China