High school students
Good degree or equivalent qualification
A TESOL/TESL/TEFL qualification
A Bachelor's or above
Major in Mathematics, Chemistry, History, Social science, Literature
Reports to: the Head of the American Curriculum
Subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, History, Literature
1. To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
2. To plan and deliver high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
3. To follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule.
4. To develop and use suitable supplementary material.
5. To teach lessons that cater to the level and needs of the students.
6. To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to adapt lessons accordingly.
7. To be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
8. To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
9. To attend and complete all assigned training.
10. To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
11. To integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
12. To attend all meeting assigned.
13. To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
14. To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
15. To maintain all class and grade records.
16. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as required.
1.Native English speaker
3.Major in Math、Chemistry、 History or Literature
4. Open-minded, an adventurous spirit,caring and professional flexibility
5.Clear background without any crime record
6. bachelor degree (or above)
7.Teaching experience background on AP curriculum is preferred
1.Salary: 19k-26k rmb/month
2.Accommodation allowance: 3k rmb/month
MacDuffie School Tianjin is a K-12 bilingual and international school with almost 900 over 850 students. The Campus enrolls Chinese students onto our bilingual program and international students both Chinese and International students onto our international program. The Tianjin campus was founded in 2012. The International Department has 8 Subject Teachers and 3 Bilingual Language teachers. The maximum classsize is 20, with the average class size being 10. The current student number is more than 50 and growing fast. The Schools caters for students from Grade 1 – Grade 12. The first class graduated in June 2016 and the school was made part of the MacDuffie Education Group in 2018. We run The Mustang House system to instill school spirit, encourage teamwork and develop student leadership. There are 6 Mustang Houses and they compete in events, sports competitions and other games and activities throughout the year, leading to the awarding of the annual House Cup. This is a key part of our wider mission to live our Circle values of Community, Integrity, Respect, Creativity, Leadership and Excellence in all that we do.
English and subject teachers
-Early Years Teacher -Primary STEAM Teacher -ESL Teacher -Middle Math or Science Teacher -Secondary English Literature Teacher
English and subject teachers
-Early Years Teacher -Primary Homeroom Teacher -Teacher of Maths, or Maths and Science（middle school devision） -ESL teacher -Secondary English Literature Teacher
Literature teacher needed for high school in Shanghai